· Resources: pp. 273–286 in Ch. 7 of Psychology: An Introduction; Web site: http://corptrain.phoenix.edu/rm_dev/river.html
· Review the section in your text on problem-solving. As you review, consider the following question: Do you use a problem-solving process?
· Complete the activity at http://corptrain.phoenix.edu/rm_dev/river.html.
· Answer the following questions in 100 to 200 words each:
o How did you interpret the problem?
o What strategy did you use and how did you evaluate your progress?
o Did you encounter any obstacles while solving the problem?
o Were you aware of this thought process as you worked through the problem?
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help explaining the answer for this 2 tailed Z test. How do we get 2.33 in the decision rule?
- Discuss how a large police department should go about establishing a decision-making structure for an IT project
- What are some of the innovative and inventive means Americans fought and prevented illnesses during the revolution?