• Resource: Table 6.1 on p. 190 of Medical Insurance
• Apply the appropriate Level II HCPCS Procedure code range for each of the following examples. Explain your rationale for each selection.
o Administration of flu vaccine
o Comprehensive oral exam
o Screening for hearing loss
o Cortisone 10 mg injection, right shoulder
o Alcohol and/or drug services; case management
o Infusion pump, without alarm
o Laboratory certification, cytology specimens
o Chest X-ray
o Knee orthosis, elastic with stays
o Hospital bed with side rails and mattress
Recently Asked Questions
- A manager may discover that a problem exists by comparing current performance with
- How are the methods of risk assessment, risk management, risk communication, and the precautionary approach used in environmental health when responding to
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 6.