2) Imagine that there is a hydroelectric dam near where you live. Consider what economic benefits and environmental impacts it has in your area. Given this mixture of effects, would you favor the construction of more dams and greater reliance on hydropower?
3) Iceland is giving itself many years to phase in its planned hydrogen economy. Do you think large industrialized nations such as the United States and Canada could transit to a hydrogen economy more quickly, less quickly, or not at all? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- What were the significant social and economic transformations which characterized the North in the period 1800-1860? demonstrate how different classes and
- whats the linear system of this matrix? whats the augmented matrix by row reduction?
- In which form of dumping is a commodity sold at a lower price abroad in order to drive foreign producers out of business after which prices are raised to take