2) Imagine that there is a hydroelectric dam near where you live. Consider what economic benefits and environmental impacts it has in your area. Given this mixture of effects, would you favor the construction of more dams and greater reliance on hydropower?
3) Iceland is giving itself many years to phase in its planned hydrogen economy. Do you think large industrialized nations such as the United States and Canada could transit to a hydrogen economy more quickly, less quickly, or not at all? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- Under the fourteenth amendment if a law discriminates on the basis of sex or if the law restricts commercial speech the state must demonstrate that the law
- starting with a 0.50 M solution of fructose 6-phosphate, what is the equilibrium concentration of both fructose 6-phosphate and glucose 6-phosphate?
- please find I and V on the figure shown below. Voltage source is 5V R1=6Kohm R2=4Kohm R3=1Kohm R4=1Kohm R5=3Kohm R6=5Kohm