1. A bicycle moves from rest to 6 m/s in 6 s. What is the acceleration?
2. An automobile moving at 80 ft/s comes to a stop in 11 s when the driver slams on the brakes. How far did the car travel while stopping?
3. How long will it require for a car to go from a speed of 30 m/s to a speed of 40 m/s if the acceleration is 5 m/s2
4. A ball thrown straight up climbs for 2 s before falling. Neglecting air resistance, with what velocity was the ball thrown?
Recently Asked Questions
- I need the answers to item # 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. The question is in the picture I sent. It's about accounting for shareholders equity.
- calculate the pOH and pH of a 0.025 M solution of CH3COOH. Acetic acid is a weak base. Kb = 1.8 x 10-5
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab 6_Unit 3_Association Tests.