1. Why can the current movement toward the establishment of supply chains be characterized as a revolution?
2. Compare and contrast economic, market, and relevancy value.
3. Compare the concept of a modern supply chain with more traditional distribution channels. Be specific regarding similarities and differences.
4. What specific role does logistics play in supply chain operations?
5. Describe integrative management. Be specific concerning the relationship between function and process.
6. In terms of enterprise extension, describe the importance of the information sharing and process specialization paradigms.
7. Describe and illustrate an integrated service provider. How does the concept of integrated service provider differ from traditional service providers, such as for-hire transportation and warehousing?
8. Compare and contrast anticipatory and responsive business models. Why has responsiveness become popular in supply chain strategy and collaboration?
9. Compare and contrast manufacturing and geographic postponement.
10. Define and illustrate cash-to-cash conversion, dwell time minimization, and cash spin. How do supply chain strategy and structure impact each?
Recently Asked Questions
- iven the following information for the Raquel Company: Date Cost Market December 31, 2016 $500 $500 December 31, 2017 700 700 December 31, 2018 800 730 Under
- EXAM QUESTION. I need to expand this paper from 1500 to 2500 words. Answer all parts of the question and submit all together in one file (Word or rich text
- 4. Alexander the Great introduced what is called the Hellenistic* period of history: His empire brought Greek ideas, art, language, habits to “the world,”