specific child-rearing practices of parents have great influence.
how parents feel about their children has great influence.
development is predictable when all children are treated the same.
all of the answers are true.
2. Mark scored 120 on the Stanford-Binet intelligence test. Based on his score which of the following is true? (Points : 1)
Mark has average intelligence.
Mark has below average intelligence.
Mark has above average intelligence.
Conclusions cannot be made from the given information.
3. Upper class, middle class, and lower class societal groups demonstrate (Points : 1)
globalization of the economy.
the necessity of two working parents.
4. Which of the following is NOT a secondary sex characteristic? (Points : 1)
5. Spending time volunteering at the local food bank and agreeing to be part of the office group-walk for charity are examples of (Points : 1)
6. A socioeconomic group shares the same (Points : 1)
culture and racial characteristics.
financial and ethnic characteristics.
financial and social characteristics.
culture and ethnic characteristics.
7. Ruriko, a recent Japanese immigrant, is doing her best to adopt the behaviors of American society. She is adopting the _______________ model. (Points : 1)
8. Most body systems begin to decline during the period developmental psychologists call (Points : 1)
9. Pao does not much care about where he came from or any of his ethnic traditions. With regards to identity formation, Pao would be described as one who is (Points : 1)
10. Which of the following do experts recommend regarding the search for information on the Internet? (Points : 1)
Avoid Boolean operators since new technology has made them obsolete.
Stick with one search engine, like Yahoo or Google, so that bookmarks are better organized.
Bookmark any site that has possible value.
Visit only websites that look professional
We need you to clarify your question for our tutors! Clarification request: Dear Student We at present are... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- you should wanna have a keen look.....................................................
- help please...write a c++ program that outputs sum of even numbers.
- Determine the ratio of an electron's total energy to rest energy when moving at the speed is 1.0×108m/s. Express your answer using two significant figures.