1. What overall changes could you recommend to the executive team at Egan’s about its HR practices?
2. What are the pros and cons of Egan’s performance appraisal system? Do you think it identifies the best employees? Do you think it helps develop employees to perform the best they can?
3. Can increased sales be linked directly and / or indirectly to the appraisal system? How about some of the other performance effects? How would you change the system?
4. How do you account for the fact that absenteeism has deceased at Egan’s while turnover has increased?
Recently Asked Questions
- which one of the following is not an entrepreneurial trait of herman heunis? external locus of control achievement motivation creativity risk taking
- in 150 words what was Lincoln’s views on slavery were significant to secession and the start of the Civil War after his election. Did his views change during
- Im looking for a tutor that is mainly experience in music or has a degree in music. This tutor Im looking for also needs to be well educated in English and