1. What overall changes could you recommend to the executive team at Egan’s about its HR practices?
2. What are the pros and cons of Egan’s performance appraisal system? Do you think it identifies the best employees? Do you think it helps develop employees to perform the best they can?
3. Can increased sales be linked directly and / or indirectly to the appraisal system? How about some of the other performance effects? How would you change the system?
4. How do you account for the fact that absenteeism has deceased at Egan’s while turnover has increased?
Recently Asked Questions
- A certain antihistamine is often prescribed for allergies. A typical dose for a 100-pound person is 19 mg every six hours. Following the dosage, how many 12.1
- The City of San Francisco, upset at the increasing number of entertainers performing on public streets and obtaining funds from passers-by who throw money into
- 1. What degree of confidence do you have that Gerritsen, Buck, and Leay will be able to execute their three-point plan? What factors have to come together for