1. What overall changes could you recommend to the executive team at Egan’s about its HR practices?
2. What are the pros and cons of Egan’s performance appraisal system? Do you think it identifies the best employees? Do you think it helps develop employees to perform the best they can?
3. Can increased sales be linked directly and / or indirectly to the appraisal system? How about some of the other performance effects? How would you change the system?
4. How do you account for the fact that absenteeism has deceased at Egan’s while turnover has increased?
This question was asked on Mar 20, 2011.
Recently Asked Questions
- Mr. Ally went to the eye doctor and complained about dark areas in his vision. He had never noticed it before. There is no pain.
- I would appreciate your providing me the answer and the steps on how you arrived at the answer. Thanks!
- What's causes the ventricles to relax while the atria are contracting? Why is this important? P.s brief answer please - not too long Thanks