1. For the first portion of the mission, you are to pilot your sub through the gastrointestinal tract to monitor the digestion of his meal. Describe all major structures you pass by or through, just like a tour guide would do. Also describe what happens to the meal during the digestion process. Once you arrive at the distal ileum, go through the mucosal membrane and enter the bloodstream via the Superior Mesenteric Vein.
2. Now in the bloodstream, you are to go to the left kidney
Trace your path from the superior mesenteric vein to the left renal artery, via the hepatic portal vein, heart and lungs.
3. Once you’ve arrived at the kidney, enter the nearest nephron by crossing the glomerular membrane into Bowman’s capsule. Describe the structures you see, and narrate what happens as you travel through the urinary tract, until you leave the body via the urethra.
4. wrap up your report by explaining the integration of the body systems in maintaining homeostasis. You must include at least the circulatory, digestive and urinary systems in your explanation.
Write a 3-5 page informative essay (including separate title and reference pages) that answers the questions posed in the assignment. The paper must be 1000-1200 words.
Recently Asked Questions
- due in the next hour ..........................................
- Write a program that implements a hash function on student roll no and categorize them in their families. Like 5000423, last 2 digits 23, 2+3=5, so belongs to
- It goes without question that the most valuable asset to a business is its employees. A well-defined job analysis can effectively serve as a guide for