1. The case introduces three companies of every different size with three different onboarding approaches. What differences do you see in their approaches? What similarities?
2. Are there important ideas missing from all three approaches? If so what are they?
3. Which approach sounds best to you? Why?
Case 5.2: "Leadership Leverage" on page 315. Answer the case study questions 1, 2 & 3.
1. The top managers are very busy people. Why was it necessary to involve them in leadership leverage?
2. The program took 5 years to get to the end point. is that realistic, or did it take too long? Explain why the timing may vary.
3. Would you let the names of the high-post out to the rest of the organization? Why or why not?