Choose one of the following topics to discuss. Reflect upon your chosen topic in a 1–2 page essay, double-spaced, in APA format. Based on the topic you choose, describe what the experience was like, how it made you feel and think, and what you learned from it. Connect your discussion to at least three concepts, examples, and/or quotes from the course readings or lectures.
1. Explore a time when you felt like "other" – when you were made to feel invisible, excluded, or too visible.
2. Explore a time when you perceived someone or some group as "other" (when you noticed someone or some group was outside or excluded).
3. Explore a time when a connection was made between you and an "other."
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Assignment 1 FA15 <a
- I am doing a proposal on nepotism I have attached my introduction to the proposal on nepotism. my professor wants me to do a research proposal report on
- Suppose 11.6 g of ammonium iodide is dissolved in 350.mL of a 0.80 M aqueous solution of potassium carbonate. Calculate the final molarity of ammonium cation