Choose one of the following topics to discuss. Reflect upon your chosen topic in a 1–2 page essay, double-spaced, in APA format. Based on the topic you choose, describe what the experience was like, how it made you feel and think, and what you learned from it. Connect your discussion to at least three concepts, examples, and/or quotes from the course readings or lectures.
1. Explore a time when you felt like "other" – when you were made to feel invisible, excluded, or too visible.
2. Explore a time when you perceived someone or some group as "other" (when you noticed someone or some group was outside or excluded).
3. Explore a time when a connection was made between you and an "other."
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
This question was asked on Apr 02, 2012 and answered on Apr 03, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- A machine cuts plastic into sheets that are 45 feet ( 540 inches) long. Assume that the population of lengths is normally distributed. Complete
- A right-tailed test: z = 2.83 A) 0.9977 B) 0.0023 C) 0.0046 D) 0.9954
- 1. Let u-> = 〈4, −16〉 and v-> = 〈8, 2〉. (b) Calculate the dot product u-> v->. Show work. (c) Determine the angle betweenu-> and v->. Round