Choose one of the following topics to discuss. Reflect upon your chosen topic in a 1–2 page essay, double-spaced, in APA format. Based on the topic you choose, describe what the experience was like, how it made you feel and think, and what you learned from it. Connect your discussion to at least three concepts, examples, and/or quotes from the course readings or lectures.
1. Explore a time when you felt like "other" – when you were made to feel invisible, excluded, or too visible.
2. Explore a time when you perceived someone or some group as "other" (when you noticed someone or some group was outside or excluded).
3. Explore a time when a connection was made between you and an "other."
We can only answer your free 3 questions one at a time. You have two options to get your questions answered:... View the full answer
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the data in the following tables for an economy that produces only two things, bread and computers. Assume that all production is consumed in each year:
- Net income was $66,300; accounts receivable decreased by $16,500; inventory increased by $7,500; proceeds from the issuance of long-term debt were $21,600;
- i need full answer of this homework. due this Thursday at 7am.