MAKE THE ARGUMENT
Pick an administrative agency of either the Federal or a State government. Find where the current and proposed regulation changes for that agency are located on the internet (i.e. the Federal Register or the State Administrative Agency website). Pick one proposed regulation change currently under consideration (if you find one which has already closed out, but interests you, you can use that, instead) and write the following regarding it:
1. State the administrative agency which controls the regulation. Explain why this agency and your proposed regulation is of interest to you (briefly). How will this proposed regulation affect you or the business in which you are working? Provide a print out of the webpage where the regulation change proposal is located.
2. Describe the proposal/change.
3. Write a public comment AGAINST the change, which you would submit to that
proposal. If the proposed regulation deadline has already hit, write the comment you
would have submitted.
4. Provide the "deadline" for which the public comment must be made. (If the time has
already run, please provide when the deadline was.)
5. To what does your comment's submission legally entitle you? (See the textbook's
discussion of the Administrative Procedure Act.) If the proposal passes, describe one way you could attempt to have the regulation declared invalid and overturned.
Recently Asked Questions
- please help me solve the following 2 part question below, thank you!
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from PHYS 175 - Problem Set 2 - Solutions.PDF. Additional comments: "This
- Which of the following is an example of a product in the maturity stage of the product life cycle? digital cameras hybrid vehicles HDTV soft drinks digital