• You may describe, for example, how someone could become afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves him/her emotionally, or why he/she dislikes elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be a singular experience or an experience that occurs over a longer period.
Describe the experience by applying learning theories to the steps involved in the learning experience. Be sure to include the following in your paper
• Identify what you learned from the experience or experiences.
• Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
• Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if
This question was asked on Jun 16, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- Final Exam HRMT413 HRMT413 - Fossum, J. A. (2009). Labor Relations, development, structure, process. Chapter 15] The Steelworkers case history established the
- Calculate the standard score of the given X value, X = 62.7 , where µ = 72.3 and σ = 76.2 and indicate on the curve where z will be located. Round the
- please see attached document. t test questions statistics.