• You may describe, for example, how someone could become afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves him/her emotionally, or why he/she dislikes elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be a singular experience or an experience that occurs over a longer period.
Describe the experience by applying learning theories to the steps involved in the learning experience. Be sure to include the following in your paper
• Identify what you learned from the experience or experiences.
• Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
• Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if
Recently Asked Questions
- A football is kicked with a speed of 20.0 m/s at an angle of 22.0 o to the horizontal. How long is the football in the air? Neglect air resistance.
- According to Porter's discussion of industry analysis, is Pepsi Cola a substitute for Coca-Cola? Why, or why not? If you worked for another soft drink company,
- A projectile is fired horizontally with an initial speed of 68.0 m/s. Neglect air resistance. What is the speed (in m/s) of the projectile 4.8 s after it is