• You may describe, for example, how someone could become afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves him/her emotionally, or why he/she dislikes elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be a singular experience or an experience that occurs over a longer period.
Describe the experience by applying learning theories to the steps involved in the learning experience. Be sure to include the following in your paper
• Identify what you learned from the experience or experiences.
• Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
• Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if
Recently Asked Questions
- one of the most effective ways to evaluate data is to try to replicate it? true or false
- Run-length encoding is a simple compression scheme best used when a data-set consists primarily of numerous,long runs of repeated characters. For example,
- I JUST NEED THE CODE PART! Programming Assignment 3: START WORKING ON THIS NOW!!! Completed Assignment Due on September 30 th , 2016 by 11:59PM!!! Title: