• You may describe, for example, how someone could become afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves him/her emotionally, or why he/she dislikes elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be a singular experience or an experience that occurs over a longer period.
Describe the experience by applying learning theories to the steps involved in the learning experience. Be sure to include the following in your paper
• Identify what you learned from the experience or experiences.
• Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
• Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if
Recently Asked Questions
- For this assessment, examine the major aspects of the cognitive information processing theory and analyze the application of the theory in a practical
- Hello ExpertTosh. Would you be willing to help me with a paper. The paper is 6 to 8 pages. My professor is very strict on the originality of the paper. It has
- Assignment Purpose: Increase diversity awareness Assignment Description: The Human Resources Department at your facility has informed you (the HIM Department