• You may describe, for example, how someone could become afraid of heights, why a particular food or smell moves him/her emotionally, or why he/she dislikes elevators. The experience must be concrete and can be a singular experience or an experience that occurs over a longer period.
Describe the experience by applying learning theories to the steps involved in the learning experience. Be sure to include the following in your paper
• Identify what you learned from the experience or experiences.
• Describe how your learning could have occurred through classical conditioning. Identify the unconditioned stimulus, the unconditioned response, the conditioned stimulus, and the conditioned response.
• Explain how your learning could have occurred through operant conditioning. Describe the behavior, consequence, and reinforcement. Indicate the schedule of reinforcement, if
This question was asked on Jun 16, 2012.
Recently Asked Questions
- In the years leading up to the Civil War, the central question of political significance was that of the expansion of slavery. Political leaders made a
- find the slope of the line that goes through the points (-5,-7) and (14,-6) _____________________________________
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from want.