Part I. Develop a graphical taxonomy of the different health care technologies using Microsoft Excel. The taxonomy should include information on the following:
1. Type of health care technology.
2. Brief discussion regarding how each technology contributes to the health care system in the US when applicable.
3. Assess how each medical technology type affects or affected clinicians and organizations.
Part II. Provide a 75-100 word response to the following questions:
4. Discuss trend(s) that have directly impacted the U.S. population and health care over the last 50 years. Provide specific details.
5. Determine one (1) important factor that has had the greatest impact on the health care utilization pattern(s).
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze the impact of technology on health care services, health care outcomes, and cost.
Explain how changes in population, disease patterns and trends affect the health care system.
Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services organization.
Write clearly and concisely about health services organization using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills
Recently Asked Questions
- Multiplying and Dividing decimals Simplify 5.3 - 9.5 divided by 3.8 + 7.5 =
- 2. The SAT scores have an average of 1200 with a standard deviation of 60. A sample of 36 scores is selected. a. What is the probability that the sample mean
- 218 Chapter 14 Case Studies In order to clearly identify the material for the two separate problems, each problem is presented in its entirety within a labeled