2. How can data from various sources relating to the learners' progress be used as a tool to drive the standards-based instruction?
3. How do the varieties of standards available to teachers provide a focus on high expectations and the motivation needed to tailor instruction to meet the needs of the learner?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center
Recently Asked Questions
- I need an article that states clearly from the Bible how God loves us... The article should be of a minimum of 800 words....
- Due Date: Aug 29, 2016 23:59:59 Max Points: 85 In Silent Spring , Rachel Carson uses a very powerful narrative framework to describe the world as it exists in
- Write a paragraphed essay on the actual role of the CIO (Chief Information Officer). Don't do it in points form ,write it as an essay.