Pick three of the questions below to answer. Please put your name and question number in the subject line.
1. Is there a difference between government establishment of a religion and the freedom to worship? How has this issue played out in public schools?
2. How has religious schooling influenced American culture?
3. Should people who are not citizens be entitled to rights in America? If so, to what rights should they be entitled? Should people be entitled to rights if they are illegally living in America?
4. What are the privacy rights of individuals running for or serving in public office?
Recently Asked Questions
- COMMERCE CLAUSE- The Commerce Clause (CC) of the Constitution says that Congress has the right to regulate commerce between the states. The first time the
- Discuss the role of ethics in society in the context of Hobbes' theories concerning the Natural state and the Civil State. Explain what kind of value ethics
- Bears typically eat a mixture of plants and animal food sources.When a bear is unable to find meat, it will have a much lower fat intake, which will limit its