Hi, now I'm studying about Langston Hughes.
1. In what artistic and intellectual movement was he a key figure?
2. What was his breakthrough collection?
3. Whose lives did he try to depict in his work?
4. What made his work different from other artists of this time?
5. What music inspired his work?
6. How did some critics respnd?
7. What did he hope to accomplish with his art?
8. What were the recurring themes in his poetry?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please explain cross feeding experiments. I need help analyzing my data: Mutant H cross feeds Y, P, C Mutant Y does not crossfeed anything Mutant P crossfeeds
- Considering the various components of strategy as they relate to career development, who are some highly successful people in your opinion?
- can get help with this symbol transmitter question.Detailed answers would be apprciated