Editing, Sound, and Music Worksheet
Complete the following worksheet by answering each question as it pertains to the movie you selected in Week One. Each answer must be at least 50 words in length. When complete, submit to your facilitator for review.
1. How does the cinematography positively or negatively affect your opinion of this film?
2. How does the mise-en-scéne affect your perception of the film?
3. How does the use of sound affect your perception of the film?
4. How does the use of music affect your perception of the film?
5. How does the editing of the film affect your perception of the film?
Recently Asked Questions
- Pug is pulling Xexx up a rough inclined slope. Pug applies a force F parallel to the inclined slope. Xexx’s mass is 4.00 kg. The coefficient of kinetic
- A Foreign trader at the bank's TX desk calls to inform you that the company TD Bank is quoting $1.20/€1, and Bank of America is offering $1.40/£1. The
- What is the level of measurement for the variable military branch (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force)? Ordinal Nominal Interval/Ratio