Editing, Sound, and Music Worksheet
Complete the following worksheet by answering each question as it pertains to the movie you selected in Week One. Each answer must be at least 50 words in length. When complete, submit to your facilitator for review.
1. How does the cinematography positively or negatively affect your opinion of this film?
2. How does the mise-en-scéne affect your perception of the film?
3. How does the use of sound affect your perception of the film?
4. How does the use of music affect your perception of the film?
5. How does the editing of the film affect your perception of the film?
Recently Asked Questions
- Download the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Cloud Controls Matrix spreadsheet. (A quick Internet search should give you the address of the most current version
- A) Define periodization and its components (cycles) ? B) Provide a detailed explanation for how periodization could specifically benefit each of the following
- A project with a cash outlay now is followed by positive expected cash flows in the future and payback period less than economic life. Is its net present value