Respond to each of the three questions below:
1. What is religion? Do not look up an “official” definition. From your experience and observations, how would you describe or define religion?
2. What has your experience with religion been? This might include your involvement in religion. Or, if you haven’t really been involved in religion, your experience would be what you have observed or experienced as an “outsider” to religion.
3. What is your attitude toward religion? Why? This might include an attitude on the following continuum:
antagonistic – cynical – skeptical – disinterested – bored – interested – curious – committed
1. One (at least) complete typed page
2. 1” margins on the top, bottom and sides
4. Typed with 12 pt. font
5. Due second class meeting
Recently Asked Questions
- The McGee Corporation finds it is necessary to determine its marginal cost of capital. McGee’s current capital structure calls for 35 percent debt, 25
- Russell Container Corporation has a $1,000 par value bond outstanding with 30 years to maturity. The bond carries an annual interest payment of $120 and is
- Hi! I'm working on a lab where an alkaseltzer tab is dissolved in water and vinegar solultion. In the equation NaHCO2 + H+ (aq) > Na+ + H2O(l) + CO2 (g) what