Respond to each of the three questions below:
1. What is religion? Do not look up an “official” definition. From your experience and observations, how would you describe or define religion?
2. What has your experience with religion been? This might include your involvement in religion. Or, if you haven’t really been involved in religion, your experience would be what you have observed or experienced as an “outsider” to religion.
3. What is your attitude toward religion? Why? This might include an attitude on the following continuum:
antagonistic – cynical – skeptical – disinterested – bored – interested – curious – committed
1. One (at least) complete typed page
2. 1” margins on the top, bottom and sides
4. Typed with 12 pt. font
5. Due second class meeting
This question was asked on Jan 18, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- How do I journalize this transaction? The transaction date is January 15. the start date is January 16. the completion date is no later than Feb 28. The
- Looking for CHM 111 Extra Credit. There is only 12 questions listed. There should be 30.
- Delicious Snacks, Inc. is considering adding a new line of candies to its current product line.. The new line will require an increase in the working capital