1) Could Tecumseh's plan for a Pan-Indian Confederation, a nation of unified Indians stretching from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico, have worked if his brother, Tenskwatawa, had not prematurely engaged the United States forces at Tippecanoe? I do not want a summary of what happened, but rather for you to consider the sources and come up with an analysis of why the Confederation could have worked, or why it was doomed?
2) Could a Cherokee nation - a dependent but sovereign land - have survived in the United States had Andrew Jackson adhered to the Supreme Court's ruling regarding Worcester v. Georgia/ This is a "what if" question. Read Chapter Four in the Calloway text and do a little Internet research (including the PBS videos). l From these sources, I want you to synthesize an answer. I don’t need a summary of what happened…but you need to base your arguments on something tangible.
This question was asked on Jan 25, 2013.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help with developing a grand strategy matrix for a company called: Tractor Supply Company
- give me brief summary of the decision in a case of " In re: Motors Liquidation Co ., No. 13-2187 (2d Cir. 2015) VS JP Morgan Chase" and also tell
- CA17-6 ETHICS (Fair Value) Addison Manufacturing holds a large portfolio of debt securities as an investment. The fair value of the portfolio is greater than