Public opinion is important in a democracy, since leaders are to be guided by the will of the people. Discuss public opinion as follows:
* how is it expressed in the United States? give examples
* how is information about it measured or gathered by leaders?
* what factors influence the political opinions held by people?
* describe the three patterns of public opinion and give an
example of each:
* skewed, or not controversial
* unimodal, or normal distribution
* bimodal, or polarized
Dear Student Please find... View the full answer