PART 3. Are correlations between modern animal behavior & metabolism reliable as evidence of dinosaur metabolism?
1. Return to the website ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/endothermy & review hypotheses 5, 6 & 7.
2. What is the problem with using correlations between the modern geographic distribution of animals & metabolism as evidence of dinosaur metabolism?
3. What is the problem with using correlations between modern predator-prey ratios & metabolism as evidence of dinosaur metabolism?
4. What is the problem with using correlations between modern animal blood pressure & metabolism as evidence of metabolism
PART 4. How strong is the evidence of metabolism from the dinosaur fossils themselves?
1. Now launch an internet search of the phrase “dinosaur brain size & metabolism”. Launch additional searches by replacing the words “brain size” with each of the following words “dentition”, “bone structure”, “body size” & “feathers”. You are looking for answers to the two questions posed below.
2. Assess the strength of the following fossil evidence for dinosaur metabolism:
A. brain size, B. teeth, C. bone structure, D. body size & E. feathers
Do this by answering the following two questions for each of the above dinosaur fossil categories:
1) What is the correlation with metabolism among living vertebrates?
2) What is the problem with using this correlation as evidence of dinosaur metabolism?
Other Requirements: No min. words just answer questions in order
Recently Asked Questions
- Emile Durkheim has written that crime is "normal." Similarly, Kai T. Erikson maintains that deviant behavior functions to uphold community standards by
- tomorrow i have test of case study about gambtoo case i need each and everything i mean question that can asked
- [u02d1] Unit 2 Discussion 1: Research Characteristics Identify the key characteristics of experimental and survey research, including their similarities and