You can evaluate the concept of trusteeship in any way that you like as long as you draw your inferences on Gandhi’s perspective from what you have learned in this course. In substantiating your argument, please cite from The Gandhi Reader and The White Tiger as appropriate. Remember, your essay should have a clear, reasoned argument supported by specific examples.
• The essay should be approximately (and no more than) three pages, double-spaced, in Times New Roman, 12 point font.
• Be sure your name is on the paper.
• This is a formal essay assignment. That means I expect you to follow conventional practices of essay writing (title, introduction, thesis statement, body, conclusion, page numbering, citations, etc.) and to write with care.
• You will, I assume, make reference to passages from the text to substantiate your arguments. When doing so use the following in-text citation style: (Author, p#). If you use a text(s) other than The White Tiger and The Gandhi Reader, provide a properly
formatted bibliography (on a separate page at the end of your essay).
• This is a short essay and I am more interested in your ideas than in reading extensive quotations. Therefore, be selective in your use of quotes.
Recently Asked Questions
- When currency is equal to $ 200 billion and reserves are equal to $ 350 billion , and we know that the money multiplier is equal to 1.5 , then the money supply
- Which of the following is included in current calculations of GDP ?
- Which of the following will shift the aggregate supply curve up to the left ?