Answere this following questions
1. Why do homosexuals continue to argue for mainstream religious acceptance?
2. Should religious groups be more accepting?
3. José Martinez applies for a job with American Heartland Corporation. Sparky Foster, personnel director, asks José if he is a U.S. citizen. José replies in the negative but then produces a green card signifying his status as a resident alien with working privileges. Sparky silences José and then tells José, “At American Heartland, we hire only U.S. citizens.” José is considering suing under Title VII. How would you advise him?
4. Harvey Jameson was recently terminated as comptroller at the age of 66 from Better Beef, Inc. His replacement is Tammy Parker, age 45. Because both he and his replacement are covered under the ADEA, Harvey is wondering whether he is precluded from suing.
5. Are you in accord with the Court’s determination?
The answer to this question... View the full answer