2. After examining the process of political socialization, "one might wonder how any view other than the conservative ideology exists in Texas." For each of the basic agents of political socialization, explain why this is so. What are some of the factors that might account for an individual developing liberal views in Texas?
3. What are the major functions of political parties? How well do political parties in Texas perform these functions? What factors, if any, suggest that the parties are improving in their performance of these functions?
4. What is a “political realignment”? Show how Texas has undergone a political realignment.
5. Describe the structures and primary functions of the permanent party organizations in Texas. What are some of the factors that make the permanent party organization less important than might be expected?
Recently Asked Questions
- How do you solve a chemical equation from a description of the reaction? Solid aluminum reacts with aqueous zinc bromide to produce solid zinc and aqueous
- Are the Dragons (from Dragons Den or Sharks from Shark Tank) angel investors or venture capitalists? clearly explain
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ACC212CH13A(1).docx.