1. Teaching hospitals receive an additional payment to recognize the indirect costs of medical education. What rationale might be used to justify this extra payment?
2. How is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (the Health Care Reform Act) likely to reshape financial arrangements between hospitals, physician, and other providers if Medicare makes a single payment for all care received by a beneficiary from 72 hours before admission to 30 days after discharge from an inpatient facility?
Recently Asked Questions
- 4. This is designed as a very “easy” question with an LR circuit. You can view it as warm up for some things that will appear on Assignent #10. Figure 1
- Assume that you work for the internal revenue service. Writing a report about the claim that 57% of US adults have an unfavorable impression of the federal tax
- AAA Heating and Air Conditioning completed 30 jobs last month with a mean revenue of $5,430 per job. The president wants to know the total revenue for the