1. Recommend assessments that are stable and need no change.
2. Recommend assessments that need some change, and identify what the changes would be.
3. Recommend assessments that need to be discontinued and explain why.
Use the column headings provided below to organize the information and include this in your paper:
1. Assessment Instrument
2. Summary/ Procedures
3. Reliability/ Validity Data
4. Age Range
5. Assessment Strengths
6 Assessment Weaknesses
Share your summary of assessments with your SPED team and include their comments in the paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Recently Asked Questions
- In 2015, Juanita secured a 5-year contract with a supplier, which sets the material price per unit at a constant for 5 years. She suggested Msungu do the same
- 1. What is a trade deficit? Are trade deficits good, bad, or neutral? 2. Why does the U.S. have a trade deficit with Japan, according to the
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from valuation help 1. Additional comments: "How do you get the formulas for