In 1,000-1,250 words, write a recommendation report to your school district.
1. Recommend assessments that are stable and need no change.
2. Recommend assessments that need some change, and identify what the changes would be.
3. Recommend assessments that need to be discontinued and explain why.
Use the column headings provided below to organize the information and include this in your paper:
1. Assessment Instrument
2. Summary/ Procedures
3. Reliability/ Validity Data
4. Age Range
5. Assessment Strengths
6 Assessment Weaknesses
Share your summary of assessments with your SPED team and include their comments in the paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Recently Asked Questions
- Let X Bernoulli(p). Define Z = 3X 1. (a) Is Z a random variable? Why? (b) Show that E[Z] = 2p. (c) Show that E[Z 2 ] = 4p. (d) What is the variance of Z?
- Herbert, Inc. acquired all of Rambis Company's outstanding stock on January 1, 2017 for $ 574,000 in cash. Annual excess amortization of $ 12,000 results from
- A delivery person injured his back on the job, resulting in a serious disc problem that required surgery. Following surgery, the employee's doctor imposed a