- The video clip 'The Baloney Detection Kit' in the Webtext this week discusses the many ways in which an effective critical thinker assesses the claims made by others. Explain what you believe is the real difference between 'science' and 'pseudoscience'.
- Examine the key reasons why so many people might seem to be attracted to more pseudoscience-type claims. Describe at least two (2) such claims that you have heard people make, and analyze the main reasons why such claims do or do not meet rigorous scientific methodology standards. Determine at least two (2) ways in which the material discussed this week has changed your own thinking.
Recently Asked Questions
- In a recent labÑ you performed an experiment in which a mitochondrial preparation was added to a reaction cuvette that contained a buffered solution of
- For individuals who have not been prescribed Atenolol, the population systolic blood pressure mean is 165 (µ = 165). The 30 individuals who take Atenolol
- this question is for visual c# can you give me an example of a class that has 4 properties that calls a method that outputs all of the properties defined in