1. Is it legitimate to possess firearms for purely recreational purposes? (Explain).
2.Do you think that individuals have a moral right to buy, sell, and use firearms? If so, should this right be regulated by the government? If so, how? Or should private ownership of firearms be abolished altogether?
3. If the right to firearms is a matter of self-defense, does possession of this right depend on whether firearms are necessary for self-defense? If so, who decides when firearms are necessary and when they aren't? Since almost no one lives in Antarctica, it would seem that firearms are not necessary for self-defense there. Could Antarctica be declared a "gun free zone"?
Recently Asked Questions
- can somenone explain the three main ways that eating is influenced by learning .. give at least 2 examples how these princeples hold true in ur own life
- n your reading this week, you looked at reliability, safety, security, and resilience engineering. Review your reading on SQUARE before posting this week. Read
- Please explain why advertisers use different types of fallacies.