1. Is it legitimate to possess firearms for purely recreational purposes? (Explain).
2.Do you think that individuals have a moral right to buy, sell, and use firearms? If so, should this right be regulated by the government? If so, how? Or should private ownership of firearms be abolished altogether?
3. If the right to firearms is a matter of self-defense, does possession of this right depend on whether firearms are necessary for self-defense? If so, who decides when firearms are necessary and when they aren't? Since almost no one lives in Antarctica, it would seem that firearms are not necessary for self-defense there. Could Antarctica be declared a "gun free zone"?
Recently Asked Questions
- Four short-tons of coal are equivalent are equivalent to how many Mcf of natural gas?
- How many blue barrels (bbl) of oil are equivalent to 2 million cubic feet (2MMcf) of natural gas?
- I need help writing a discussion post the topic is: Our natural resources are valuable and important to sustain so that we can have continued access to these