1. Is it legitimate to possess firearms for purely recreational purposes? (Explain).
2.Do you think that individuals have a moral right to buy, sell, and use firearms? If so, should this right be regulated by the government? If so, how? Or should private ownership of firearms be abolished altogether?
3. If the right to firearms is a matter of self-defense, does possession of this right depend on whether firearms are necessary for self-defense? If so, who decides when firearms are necessary and when they aren't? Since almost no one lives in Antarctica, it would seem that firearms are not necessary for self-defense there. Could Antarctica be declared a "gun free zone"?
Recently Asked Questions
- Bambino Ltd would like to assess the country risk of South Africa. Bambino Ltd has identified various political and financial risk factors, as shown below.
- What would eliminating the juvenile justice system entail? How would juvenile offenders be treated? Where would they be housed? What would such a change do to
- Which employer pension plan has an individual account for each employee? Question 3 options: Undefined-contribution plan Defined-contribution plan