Alice is taller than Bob, and is heavier than Charles. Ed is heavier than both Diane and Alice, and is shorter than Bob. Diane is not taller than Bob, and is heavier than Charles. Charles is Taller than Diane, and is heavier than Bob.
Which cannot be true:
- A. Ed weighs more than Diane
- B. Bob weighs more than Diane
- C. Charles is taller than Alice
- D. Ed is taller than Diane
- E. Bob is taller than Diane
Recently Asked Questions
- To properly register a trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, one must: A. Submit a drawing of the mark and indicate when it was first
- Which of the following is a correct statement regarding intentional torts and negligent torts? a. Intentional torts result from a person willfully taking
- I need help with the attached question................................