Alice is taller than Bob, and is heavier than Charles. Ed is heavier than both Diane and Alice, and is shorter than Bob. Diane is not taller than Bob, and is heavier than Charles. Charles is Taller than Diane, and is heavier than Bob.
Which cannot be true:
- A. Ed weighs more than Diane
- B. Bob weighs more than Diane
- C. Charles is taller than Alice
- D. Ed is taller than Diane
- E. Bob is taller than Diane
Recently Asked Questions
- McCue Co.'s stock price is $30 per share, and its expected year-end dividend is $1.50 a share (D 1 = $1.50).The stock's required return is 9.00%, and the
- Which pair does NOT reflect a difference between the control-oriented model and the process-oriented model of competence management development ?
- Economists want to explain the wealth of nations . What is the explanatory variable of inter- est in this article ?