1.Does Locke believe in innate knowledge?
2.Briefly describe Descartes' two arguments for why he should doubt the information given to him via his senses.
3.'Incompatibilism' says that free will and determinism cannot both be true. True or False?
4.Describe the thesis of 'Determinism' in the philosophy of Free Will.
5.Does Searle's 'Chinese Room' argument succeed in what it is supposed to show?
6. describing Descartes' arguments for why Mind and Body are distinct substances.
7.In the 'Apology', why does Socrates think it is important to continue to question people on philosophical issues, even when he is faced with death?
8. describing differences between Rationalism and Empiricism.
Recently Asked Questions
- PLEASE RESPOND How do you go about creating and managing email folders? Please be thorough in your responses.
- Pharmacology Final Exam Study Guide Side effect of hormone therapy Breast and cancer development Insulin by IV Novalin R Lumigan eye drops Use medication as
- What are the differences in skills and attributes?