1.Does Locke believe in innate knowledge?
2.Briefly describe Descartes' two arguments for why he should doubt the information given to him via his senses.
3.'Incompatibilism' says that free will and determinism cannot both be true. True or False?
4.Describe the thesis of 'Determinism' in the philosophy of Free Will.
5.Does Searle's 'Chinese Room' argument succeed in what it is supposed to show?
6. describing Descartes' arguments for why Mind and Body are distinct substances.
7.In the 'Apology', why does Socrates think it is important to continue to question people on philosophical issues, even when he is faced with death?
8. describing differences between Rationalism and Empiricism.
Recently Asked Questions
- A charge of +2 micro-coulombs is placed at the bottom left corner of a rectangle, a charge of -2 micro-coulombs is placed at the top left corner of a
- How does Network Intrusion Detection & Intrusion Prevention System work?
- In 2004, the government approved construction of a geothermal power plant in the Modoc National Forest, a remote volcanic field near California's border with