1.Does Locke believe in innate knowledge?
2.Briefly describe Descartes' two arguments for why he should doubt the information given to him via his senses.
3.'Incompatibilism' says that free will and determinism cannot both be true. True or False?
4.Describe the thesis of 'Determinism' in the philosophy of Free Will.
5.Does Searle's 'Chinese Room' argument succeed in what it is supposed to show?
6. describing Descartes' arguments for why Mind and Body are distinct substances.
7.In the 'Apology', why does Socrates think it is important to continue to question people on philosophical issues, even when he is faced with death?
8. describing differences between Rationalism and Empiricism.
Recently Asked Questions
- The following formulas are in correct format EXCEPT ?
- What happens in a perfectly competitive industry when economic profit is greater than zero ?
- Consider the following statements when answering this question . I . Increases in the demand for a good , which is produced by a competitive industry , will