1. What is the "Ring of Gyges" parable supposed to prove about
why we are moral? What reason does Socrates give for being
2. Briefly describe the main difference between Utilitarianism and
Kantianism, and one objection to each.
3. Contrast Plato and Aristotle on how philosophers should
search for knowledge (Hint: up/down), and what kind of
knowledge they should expect to find.
4. How is the Greek concept of happiness quite different from our
culture's concept of happiness?
Recently Asked Questions
- Hey I am not able to solve following questions. Please Help me with my homeowork. I need help with nu mber 11, 12, 13, 14, 19
- Managers rate employees according to job performance and attitude. The results for several randomly selected employees are given below. Performance
- what are some of the similarities between analyzing a poem and analyzing a short story