1. Prove: P® (Q&R), P ├ P&Q
Prove: P«(Q v R), R ├ P
3. Formalize and prove the following argument.
Your ankle is swollen.
If your ankle is swollen and you keep running, then it will not heal in a week.
If your ankle does not heal in a week, then you will not be able to run in the race.
If you keep running, then you won't be able to run in the race.
4. Prove the theorem: ├ Pv~P
5. Prove the equivalence: ├ (P&Q)«(Q&P)
***disclaimer*** I would like to compare my work. not to use submit as my own. thank you!
Recently Asked Questions
- Describe Plato's account of reality by referencing 2 elements from the allegory of the cave. For instance, you could reference the shadows, imprisonment, the
- How did the Epicureans and Stoic differ regarding their views of the gods? how did that influence their view morality?
- Compare and contrast Plato's and Aristotle's account of reality. what did each take as reality? how were they the same? how were they different? please mention