· Work #1-7, 9-11, and 22-23.
style="color:rgb(45,59,69);"> (You can copy and paste the ∃ symbol.)
Help with the ones I could not figure out.
1. X isn't a cat.
2. Something is a cat ~(∃x)Cx
3. Something isn't a cat. 0186
4. It's false that there is something that isn't a cat ~(∃x)~Cx
5. Everything is a cat
6. If x is a dog, then x is an animal (DxÉAx)
7. All dogs are animals (x)(DxÉAx)
9. Some logicians are evil (∃x)(Lx·Ex)
10. No logician is evil
11. All black cats are unlucky (x)(Bx ·Cx)ÉUx)
22. All who are either dogs or cats are animals (x)((Dx n Cx) ÉAx)
23.All who are both dogs and cats are animals. (x)((Dx·Cx)ÉAx)
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the apparent contradiction between the idea that all science is carried out within, and hence is influenced by, a particular cultural context, and the
- Do you think the egocentric predicament is a genuine problem give an example
- 4. How do you determine the right thing to do in utilitarianism?