Consider the following tree:
Find ways to assign types to the leaves of this tree to satisfy each of the following conditions:
- The type of the root node is t.
- The type of the root node is e.
- The root node, and only the root node, cannot have a type calculated using functional application.
Determine the type of the variable x in each of the following lambda terms. If there is more than one possible type for x, say so, and give one type that works.
Recently Asked Questions
- Can you answer this questions? From my philosophy class. Do you think that society should have a moral obligation to regulate the progression of A.I.? Can you
- Identify the main argument about the Humanities and/or the human condition and state why you think this is the main point. Name 1 supportive argument or
- What, according to Martin Heidegger, is the essence of modern technology? What is an example of this essence? Do you think Heidegger's account is persuasive?