it has notthing to do with physics. this question was about the oceanography. i need help answering this question using this website
1) Provide a brief summary of the article.
2) Briefly define Sea Ice Concentration and what percentage threshold is used to delineate sea ice extent?
3) When does the maximum and minimum sea ice extent occur? Is there inter-annual variability on the timing explain?
4) Using the additional tools on the site (https://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/charctic-interactive-sea-ice-graph/ )
a. What was the difference between the 1979 and 2017 maximum sea ice extent?
b. What was the difference between the 1979 and 2012 minimum sea ice extent?
c. Do the (10?) years with the lowest maximum sea ice extents also exhibit the lowest minimum sea ice extents?
5) Explain the Ice-Albedo Feedback. Which sea ice extent measurement (maximum or minimum) do you think is more closely connected to the Ice-Albedo Feedback as it pertains to the climate system, why?
6) How does the Antarctic Sea Ice Extent compare to the Arctic Sea Ice Extent on an annual basis?
7) What could an ice free Arctic mean for?
b. Ocean Circulation
c. Oil Exploration and Land Rights
Recently Asked Questions
- Explain in full the concept of the “war on drugs.” Based upon what you have learned, do you think it was successful? Include references if possible
- Daly and Chesney-Lind considered five insights to be distinctive features of feminist theory? List and describe these features. Include references if possible.
- Summarize using the four main census regions the changes in the spatial distribution of US population between 1960 and 2010. In what direction has the US