Access the Superfund Sites Website under the Super Fund terms section of the Science Corner. You can also access the site at http://www.epa.gov/superfund/sites/index.htm.
2. Click on your region of the country in the map and then click on your state.
3. Next, choose one (1) of the Superfund sites on the list and provide a brief summary of the site.
4. Describe the community involvement (e.g., remediation strategies, current stage of cleanup at the site, etc.) in the discovery or cleanup of the site and
5. give your opinion as to whether or not you believe the community involvement is efficient
this discussion question is to be in our own words for a sci 110 class, no works cited needed. The professor will check if we copied another writers work also, using safe assign or grammarly too.
Recently Asked Questions
- Say you are given a survey with the following question: “Which do you favor: Finding vegetarian/vegan options for food or furthering the pain of animals by
- Create a Simulation to determine the 3 most profitable food Items from the list below. the food items are ordered in random order. the number of combinations
- A > (B v C)/ C > (D * E)/ ~B//A > ~E Valid or Invalid?