Access the Superfund Sites Website under the Super Fund terms section of the Science Corner. You can also access the site at http://www.epa.gov/superfund/sites/index.htm.
2. Click on your region of the country in the map and then click on your state.
3. Next, choose one (1) of the Superfund sites on the list and provide a brief summary of the site.
4. Describe the community involvement (e.g., remediation strategies, current stage of cleanup at the site, etc.) in the discovery or cleanup of the site and
5. give your opinion as to whether or not you believe the community involvement is efficient
this discussion question is to be in our own words for a sci 110 class, no works cited needed. The professor will check if we copied another writers work also, using safe assign or grammarly too.
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between a substitute in production and a substitute in consumption
- I need help with the following problem: Assume the standard deviation of Dell stock is .24 and the standard deviation of General Motors is .17. If you put 130%
- in Chapter 1 of the text we looked at calculating a monthly payment for a loan. A related formula is to calculate the amount accruing when regular payments