During a game, a puck accelerates from rest at 5.0 m/s2 over a distance of 80.0 cm. The puck then slides with a constant speed for 4.0 s until it reaches a rough section which causes it to stop in 2.5 s.
- What is the speed of the puck when it reaches the rough section?
- At what rate does the puck slow down once it reaches the rough section?
- What total distance does the puck slide throughout its entire trip?
- What was the average speed of the puck?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please help an assessment about Business Process Following links on the question are: As Trump-Kim summit looms, arrangements for media kick into high
- If you followed all the laws, would that make you a moral person? why or why not?
- This is a assessment question about Business Process Model and Notation Diagram please help.