a. The force grows linearly from 0N to 8N in 2 seconds.
b. The force stays constant at 8N for 3 seconds.
c. The force decreases linearly to 0N in 2 seconds.
1. Calculate the initial momentum.
2. Calculate the total impulse.
3. Calculate the final momentum.
4. Calculate the final velocity.
5. Answer the following question. A 4kg ball moving at 3m/s bounces off a wall and is observed to be moving at 3m/s in the opposite direction. What was the total impulse on the ball?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from E1DM.docx.
- Why did the myth that stated Texas Lone Star flag flew over the Alamo during the 13 day siege survive if it was most likely untrue?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from IET 3403 EXAM 1.