a. The force grows linearly from 0N to 8N in 2 seconds.
b. The force stays constant at 8N for 3 seconds.
c. The force decreases linearly to 0N in 2 seconds.
1. Calculate the initial momentum.
2. Calculate the total impulse.
3. Calculate the final momentum.
4. Calculate the final velocity.
5. Answer the following question. A 4kg ball moving at 3m/s bounces off a wall and is observed to be moving at 3m/s in the opposite direction. What was the total impulse on the ball?
Recently Asked Questions
- lease see the attached image for a simple line regression
- How do i create a Finite State Machine that can detect a specific six digit binary sequence in a continuous serial binary input stream
- Go to the Illinois State Bar Association Websites and read the article titled. U.S. Supreme Court Says no to Cell-Phone Searches Incident to Arrest located at