a. The force grows linearly from 0N to 8N in 2 seconds.
b. The force stays constant at 8N for 3 seconds.
c. The force decreases linearly to 0N in 2 seconds.
1. Calculate the initial momentum.
2. Calculate the total impulse.
3. Calculate the final momentum.
4. Calculate the final velocity.
5. Answer the following question. A 4kg ball moving at 3m/s bounces off a wall and is observed to be moving at 3m/s in the opposite direction. What was the total impulse on the ball?
Recently Asked Questions
- 25. The forecast probability of recession at 22% and the other business condition is an expansion. What is the forecast probability of an expansionary period?
- What is the IRR (internal rate of return) of the following project? Year Project A 0 -$1,000 1 700 2 700 3 200 Select one: a. 29.22% b. 33.60% c. 31.76%
- 28. The market rate is 5%. The face value of the bond is $1000, the coupon rate is 3% with annual compounding, and the bond matures in 10 years. What is the