1) What is a mirage... what do people believe they are
2) What is happening to light rays that cause this illusion to occur?
3) As the light from the sky is bent, where does it appear to be coming from when someone sees it?
4) What time of day do you think is best to see a mirage?
5) What types of molecules are most abundant in the earth's atmosphere?
6) What color is scattered the most? Do we see this color?
7) At sunset, why do you see more oranges and reds?
8) A ray of light passes from air (n=1.0) to an unknown liquid. If the incoming angle is 35 degrees and the refracted angle is 30 degrees, what is the index of refraction for the second material?