A horizontal circular wire loop of radius 0.5 m
lies in a plane perpendicular to a uniform
magnetic field pointing from above into the
plane of the loop, has a magnitude of 0.19 T.
If in 0.1 s the wire is reshaped from a circle
into a square, but remains in the same plane.
The current in the loop during the deforma-
1. flows in a direction that cannot be deter-
mined from given information.
2. flows counter-clockwise when viewed from
3. does not arise.
4. flows clockwise when viewed from
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose the state is trying to decide how many miles of a very scenic river it should preserve. There are 100 people in the community, each of whom has an
- How do you make an unhealthy neighborhood healthy? What makes a neighborhood unhealthy to begin with? What are the challenges involved in trying to improve
- Which of the following is not something writers should aspire to do as they revise an essay for content?: Select one: a. achieve unity and coherence within the