A 43.2 nC Charge is located at position (x,y) = (1.0 cm, 2.0 cm). At what position (x,y) position is the electric field
1) At -225,000i N/C?
2) At (161,000i + 80,500j) N/C
3) At (21,000i - 28,800j) N/C
Recently Asked Questions
- The Conference Board 's Consumer Confidence Index is released .
- __________ now exhibit dramatically increased rates of diabetes and high blood pressure , conditions usually associated with older people . Moreover , studies
- Transfer pricing is an issue of major concern for companies operating internationally . Which of the following is/are true with regard to transfer pricing ? I