1) A loaded flat bottom barge floats in fresh water. The bottom of the barge is 4.06m below the water line. When the barge is empty the barge's bottom is only 1.36m below the water line. What is the difference between the pressure on the bottom of the loaded barge and the pressure at the water line? Answer in Pascals.
2) If the surface area of the bottom of the barge is 580m^2 what is the weight of the load in the barge? Answer in Newtons
Recently Asked Questions
- Discussion Forum: Air Canada - Discuss Group One 2 . Choose one of the following areas of analysis or choose an aspect of the case topic of your choice and
- Describe your ethical obligations pertaining to appraisers. Summarize redlining and reverse redlining and why they are unethical lending practices. Describe
- CSE/EEE230 Assignment4 Due Date Thursday, January 24th, 5pm Important: This is an individual assignment. Please do not collaborate. It must be submitted