1. find the possible orbits, the frequency of the motion for circular orbits and the frequency of small oscillations in the radial direction caused by perturbations that make the movement depart from circular motion.
2. The particle initially is moving in a circle of radius a. Find teh orbital speed v. It is then given a blow of impulse Mv in a direction making an angle alpha with its original velocity. Use teh conservation laws to determine the minimum and maximum distances from the origin during the subsequent motion. Explain your results physically for two limiting cases: alpha=0 and alpha=pi
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose you are a new board member for an emerging not-for-profit organization. You wish to attract new donors. discuss how financial reporting and analysis
- What is your comments on this forum? At the age of 13, Andrew Jackson fought in the Battle of Hanging Rock (1780) where he was captured by the British forces.
- What does playing with the word order do for the poem anyone live in a pretty how town