Two events in reference frame S occur 10 *(10^-6) s apart at the same point in space. The distance between the two events is 2400 m S'.
1. What is the time interval between the events in reference frame S'?
2. What is the velocity of S' relative to S?
Hi. I've been trying to solve the above question for quite some time now. I'm trying to use the Lorentz transformation equations for intervals, but I can't seem to solve it. I know part 2 will be easy once I know part 1.
Recently Asked Questions
- Q2 - (Balance of Payments) Explain where in the U.S. balance of payments an entry would be recorded for each of the following: A Hong Kong financier buys some
- Explain why the relative frequency column of a frequency table might not sum to 1.0.
- We all know the importance of Programme management and the strong link to organisational strategy in order to yield long term benefits. However ad-hoc