1. Calculate the force of gravity betwen the earth(mass - 6.0 x 10 to the 24th kg) and the moon (mass = 7.4 x 10 to the 22 powerkg) The average earth distance is 3.8 x 10 to the 8th powerm.
2. Calculate the force of gravity between a new born baby of mass 4 kg and the obstetrician of mass 75kg, who is 0.3 m from the baby.
3. Calculate the force of gravity on a l kg mass at the earths surface. Tha mass of earth is 6 x 10 to the 24 power and its radius is 6.4 x 10 to the 9th power.
Recently Asked Questions
- The bang from a buck of direct government spending – say, highway construction – is far greater than the punch from a tax cut of equal magnitude. True or
- Explain the importance of the Business Continuity Plan
- Please review this information below and examine how this is an important program that fits in with the material and information for this week. Department of