need help with these two problems. i know the formula to be used but having trouble identifying factors to plug in. Please set up equation so I can see where things go.
1. Calculate the force of gravity betwen the earth(mass - 6.0 x 10 to the 24th kg) and the moon (mass = 7.4 x 10 to the 22 powerkg) The average earth distance is 3.8 x 10 to the 8th powerm.
2. Calculate the force of gravity between a new born baby of mass 4 kg and the obstetrician of mass 75kg, who is 0.3 m from the baby.
3. Calculate the force of gravity on a l kg mass at the earths surface. Tha mass of earth is 6 x 10 to the 24 power and its radius is 6.4 x 10 to the 9th power.
Recently Asked Questions
- reduplicationthe formulation of new words through the repetition of part or all of a wordwhich occurs in many languages. The following examples from Samoan
- Please solve the following question with clear steps.
- an electronic medical record is best described as a: A) complete record of a clients healthcare information B) record of a client's stay in an agency such as a