1. Calculate the force of gravity betwen the earth(mass - 6.0 x 10 to the 24th kg) and the moon (mass = 7.4 x 10 to the 22 powerkg) The average earth distance is 3.8 x 10 to the 8th powerm.
2. Calculate the force of gravity between a new born baby of mass 4 kg and the obstetrician of mass 75kg, who is 0.3 m from the baby.
3. Calculate the force of gravity on a l kg mass at the earths surface. Tha mass of earth is 6 x 10 to the 24 power and its radius is 6.4 x 10 to the 9th power.
Recently Asked Questions
- 15. An employee wants to retire 20 years from today and would like to have an annual income of $300,000 per year for 10 years starting in exactly 20 years. The
- Are incomplete dominant and codominant patterns of inheritance found in human traits? If yes, give examples of each.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ACCT 211 Unit 2 Study Guide(1).