1. Calculate the force of gravity betwen the earth(mass - 6.0 x 10 to the 24th kg) and the moon (mass = 7.4 x 10 to the 22 powerkg) The average earth distance is 3.8 x 10 to the 8th powerm.
2. Calculate the force of gravity between a new born baby of mass 4 kg and the obstetrician of mass 75kg, who is 0.3 m from the baby.
3. Calculate the force of gravity on a l kg mass at the earths surface. Tha mass of earth is 6 x 10 to the 24 power and its radius is 6.4 x 10 to the 9th power.
Recently Asked Questions
- A doctor wants to estimate the HDL cholesterol of all 20- to 29-year-old females. How many subjects are needed to estimate the HDL cholesterol within 3
- What are the key aspects of the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution; how does this pertains to the average American citizen in regards to search and
- In the first image there are the question which are based on the info on the second image. (Note the first codon of SH2 domain is tgg) C . The cloning