2)What is the electric field strength at a point in space where a proton (m=1.67x10^-27) experiences an acceleration of 1 million "g"?
3)The positive charge is q=+6.0 x10^-8 amd experiences a force F1=12.0x 10^-8. Predict the force that a charge +24x10^-8 C would experience if it replaced q.
4)What is the magnitude and direction of electric field at point midway between a -8.0uC and +7uC charge 8.0 cm apart? Draw a free body diagram
5) Two charged smoke particles exert a force of 4.2x10^-2 N on each other. What will be the force if they are moved so they only 1/8 as far apart?
6) The charges of two identical aluminum speheres are -24uC and +4.0uC. The spheres are brought together so they simultaneously touch each other. They then seperated and placed on the X-axis. What is the net force exerted b one sphere on another after seperation?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lab7_Prelab 2.docx.
- i'm working on the average rate of change. How i find the rate of change with respect to x from P to Q then compare the rate of change of y with respect to x
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chp 9 Lab Exercise Submission_Ex1_6_7_9.