"I need answers on the following questions, please include formulas and explanation, so I'll know how to do it. I'll need it by tomorrow night, Thursday May 06/10
1) List Newton's three laws of motion. Explain in your own words what each one means.
2) If ice has a mass density of 0.92g/cm3, What is the volume of 5,000g of ice?
3) What is the mass of gasoline (p=0.680g/cm3) in a 94.6 L gasoline tank?
4) What is the momentum of a 30.0kg shell fired from a cannon with velocity of 500m/s?
5) What tension must a 50.0cm lenght of string support in order to whirl an attached 1,000g stone in a cicular path at 5.00m/s?
6) What is the kinetic energy of a 30.0g bullet that is traveling at 200.0 m/s?
7) Which pair of variables defines motion?
A- Speedd and distance
B- Time and momentum
C- Change of position and passage of time
D- Speed and passage of time
8) Which choice below pairs a scientific term with the correct scientific unit?
A- Work: Newton
B- Power: Joule
C- Force: Joule
D- Power: Watt
9) One of the following forms of energy can move through the vacuum of outer space without any involvement of matter.
10) In order for an object to move in a circular path at a constant speed, which set of conditions must be satisfied?
A- A force must be applied once to start a circular motion, then the object wil continue in circular path.
B- A force must be applied continuously against the object's motion to cause it to turn away into a circular path.
C- A force must be applied continuously at right angels to the object's motion to produce a circular path.
D- No force need to be applied since speed remains constant.
On the other hand I need to submit the following questions in a form of an essay:
1- How does the study of heat relate to the kinetic theory of matter?
2- Wha is the relationship between heat and temperature? How are they different?
3- What are the various properties of a substance that determine its heat capacity?
4- What are the various sources of heat?
This question was asked on May 05, 2010 and answered on May 07, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- time frame is for a hazardous materials incident? Why would it be that amount of time compared to an incident such as a wildland fire?
- Can you help me in describing the business model of Bombardier, in terms of customer value, profit model, and critical resources?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BUS 5110 Discussion 4.pdf. Additional comments: "Can i please get