2. Two stars have the same temperature, but the absorption lines of one are narrower than the absorption lines of the other. What could be the reason for this ?
3. An astronaut moves away from the Solar System at half the speed of light. Does the colour of the Sun change for him ? Explain.
Recently Asked Questions
- Tests scores on a general ability exam given to candidates for a police academy are normally distributed. Create a 99% confidence interval if a random sample
- Identify the single rule of inference or logical equivalence which allows the conclusion to be found from the given premises. 1.) p -> ( Not proposition sign
- A sample of 36 U.S. households is taken and the average amount of newspaper garbage or recycling is found to be 27.8 pounds with a standard deviation of 2