15. How much energy does a 50-watt light bulb use compared to a 100-watt light bulb if both are shining for the same length of time? Explain your answer.
16. Name three kinds of solid-state components.
USING SCIENCE SKILLS
Based on the circuit diagrams in Figure 20-2, what would happen if one of the bulbs in Circuit A burned out? What would happen if one of the bulbs in Circuit B burned out? Explain your answers. (5 points)
Comparing and Contrasting
In Figure 20-2, what device could be added to the circuits to open the circuits? Explain how this device works. Compare this device to safety devices that stop the current in a home. (5 points)
Recently Asked Questions
- How do I solve ~(p -> q) |- (q->p) using natural deduction rules?
- Ethics are substantially dependent on the decisions that individual administrators make and the values they hold. How does that seem to you? Do you trust the
- Problem 3. Seven jobs are to be processed through a single machine. The processing times and due dates are given here, Job Processing time Due date 1 3 4