3Your answer is incorrect.
4. Calculate the density of the cubes. Express your answer in kg/m3. (Enter only a number in the space below. Do not enter units.)
4Your answer is incorrect. kg/m3
5. Calculate the specific gravity of the cubes.
5Your answer is incorrect.
6. Calculate the weight of the cubes. Express your answer in newtons. (Enter only a number in the space below. Do not enter units.)
6Your answer is incorrect. N
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from HW10.
- Having won the reveloutionary war and gained independence, what central issue did the new United States government face, and how did they deal with it?
- out of these three articles https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/highlights/top/top1312yr.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external